what do you think about during sex? Or what have you thought about?

whoever i can relate to most will be my best answer =)

Asked by shay1130 at 12:39 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• You'd be surprised at some of the things that have been going thru my head lol
    I've thought about everything imaginable to me. From whether the sink is dripping in the kids bathroom, what I need to do the next day, what I forgot to do that day, to wild sexual things I wish I had the courage or ability to try.

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:50 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

Go to fullsize image

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:47 PM on May. 21, 2010

• random stuff. how good it feels, did i cut the oven off, look at the fat on my thighs, what is he thinking about, oh crap when were done i have to take the dog out.

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:56 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I don't usually think anything. I'm usually to enthrolled in pleasure and enjoying pleasure to the point that I'm not really thinking at all. My mind is usually wrapped up in what I'm feeling.

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:58 PM on May. 21, 2010

• going back to last time I thought....

"please work"

"jeez it's cold in here"

"stop being so lame" followed by "stop trying so damn hard"

"can i stretch out the groceries or do i need to hit the store tomorrow"

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:58 PM on May. 21, 2010

• i try not to think about anything than what we are doing. but it doesnt usualy work that way. so pretty much anything i would think about during the day. and half the time i look over and the stupid dog is watching, and that throws me off too.

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:13 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Sometimes I think "hurry up". Sometimes I think "wait, wait, please don't finish until I do!".

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:53 PM on May. 21, 2010

• im usually thinking "damnit did he cum already" followed by "that selfish asshole" lol

Answer by secondtyme520 at 2:02 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Geez women forgot about the housework for once! Lol When its my turn I think about 5 mins ago he had his hands all over my breasts and how good he feels inside me. I think about his skin touching mine. When its his turn I think about what can I do to make it better for him then I usually say something that I know will push him over the edge.

Answer by bjane01 at 2:16 PM on May. 21, 2010