Bret Michaels.............Did y'all hear?

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE FINALIST, BRET MICHAELS, BACK IN HOSPITAL AFTER SUFFERING WARNING STROKE KNOWN AS A TRANSIENT ISCHEMIC ATTACK (TIA)

Side note: for those that DON'T believe in God..............how do you explain a man having a brain hemorrhage like he did, the survival rate is less then 90% and he walks away and the doctors can't explain it. Just curious....

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 1:11 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He was one of the lucky 10%, and had great doctors. That's how I explain it.
    Anonymous

• I saw that last night but i think it said he will still make it to the show on sunday....did you see oprah when he was on?
    Anonymous

• No! I'm so mad I missed that epi!!!!....................The doctors have no idea how he survived.................all they could say was it was his sheer will to survive that helped him. They have NO IDEA how he could have survived with NO brain damage. The doctors aren't taking credit for it. So what else do you have anon 1217
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:20 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I swear HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE look around you anon 17 You are one of those who are lost in the world. it's OK you don't know any better but you will ;)
    Anonymous

• I know how. JESUS BABY! King of kings. Lord of lords.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 1:26 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Abso-freakin-loutely LisaG777! There is NO OTHER logical explanation for it. Even the drs were baffled.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:28 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Yea.. Jesus does all good... riiiiighhttt... Ok! so.. who caused this to happen to him in the first place? Gandhi?
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 1:51 PM on May. 21, 2010

• When the survival rate is less than 90%, it's still higher than 0%. That's how I explain that the vast majority of people simply do not understand statistical analysis.

It's easy to baffle doctors. Medicine remains in its infancy, and it is much more an art than a science even today with all the high tech gadgetry and big paycheques.

For example:

While diligently taking the birth control pill as directed, 6 women in every 1000 (that is .06% of all those who take it) will become pregnant anyhow. There are a variety of reasons for that (ranging from too low a dosage for their bodies to conflicting drugs or chemicals in their bodies) none of them that require anything miraculous to happen. When a woman becomes pregnant while on the Pill, she just goes into the .06% bundle (which is a very large number of people once there are 18 million people taking the drug), not the Virgin Birth set.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:54 PM on May. 21, 2010

Ditto!!

Anonymous

• 10 percent chance is better than a ZERO percent chance. He got very lucky!!
    Anonymous