Yo Gabba Gabba

Does this show trip you out? My kids love it, but I think it is so wiered. They are dancing around the house right now to a song about baby teeth, and they are so happy. Cute.

My dd's favorite song goes:
I love to share!
I love to share!
It's more fun to share!
It's more fun to share!

I said, "Preach it child!"

LisaG777

Asked by LisaG777 at 1:17 PM on May. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• OMG! My 1y/o LOVES that show..............and my bf DVR's it for him. He watches it 4 times a day! LMAO! It's proven helpful with my 5 year old too.................the songs about not hitting your friends and sharing and not biting. Weird show..............but I can understand the fascination for the baby.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:19 PM on May. 21, 2010

• LOVE LOVE. My kids are wacky for gabba gabba. With my husbands permission (he thought I was joking!) I spent our modest vacation fund on tickets to see "yo gabba gabba live" about 2 months ago. It was a terrific show. all the songs and stuff are so catchy and such awesome messages!!!!!!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:20 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Oh yeah! I saw the no hitting song! Funny! I'm glad they teach that stuff!
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 1:20 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I think it's FAR better then Teletubbies or Boohbah
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:22 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Yeah. I saw one about washing hands after going potty. I know some adults that should learn that song! LOL. No really...
    The one with the bubbles trips me out! It's wiered, but I found myself watching it!
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 1:22 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:23 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I showed my 4 yo dd. She flipped! She loved the pic.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 1:24 PM on May. 21, 2010

• oops it's enormous....... right click and "view image" i guess. dj Lance is so skinny it gave us the creeps. and he's so high energy .... and LOVES to talk and hug and stuff. lol . he is sooooo not just in this for the paychecks.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:26 PM on May. 21, 2010

• OH my DD loooves that show. Last night at her brothers school concert the chorus did that Rainbow conection song. She got up and was like that's from Gabba and was dancing around! IT was awesome!!!! I loved the one with Jack Black and of course WEEZER!!!!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:27 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I was crackin up when I saw Jack Black on the show. I thought he fit right in lol. And the Hispanic guy from Nacho Libre was on one episode too. Good stuff.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 1:29 PM on May. 21, 2010