Is anyone else having a problem with this website moving to slow?

The site opens fine and fast, but when I go to scroll down the page it moves very slow.

CountryMomma123

Asked by CountryMomma123 at 1:35 PM on May. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes. Good to know someone else is too and it's not just my computer pooping out on me.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:36 PM on May. 21, 2010

• yup! I sometimes have to reboot my computer to get it to run better. My computer is fast too!
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 1:36 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Yes, and sometimes the page doesn't want to move at all.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:39 PM on May. 21, 2010

• yes. It is being VERY slow.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:48 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I've been having the same problems for months. It is super slow whenever I go from one page to another. I reported it to CM and they said it was my web browser and to switch to another one. But I'm not going to switch web browsers for one website.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:46 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Ok Ladies. I have fixed the problem that I stated in this guestion. If you are using an older version of Internet Explore, you need to upgrade to the newest version. That would be Internet Explorer 8 and you can get it here: www.microsoft.com. Once you are there it will let you know if you are using an old version. But if you are using a new version it won't tell you to upload the new one. If you have any more guestions feel free to ask me here or just send me a PM. I hope this helps. Believe it or not I got this info from contacting cafemom them selfs. HotMama, What browser are you using right now? Internet Explorer came with my Windows Software, but I use AOL. So once I upgraded Interent Explorer I had no more problems even when using AOL.
    CountryMomma123

Answer by CountryMomma123 at 12:06 AM on May. 23, 2010

• Hi CountryMomma123,

Glad to hear you were able to work this out. And I appreciate you posting the update for others to see!

Cafe Chastity
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 4:00 PM on May. 27, 2010