How do I put it all together??

Okay I have boneless chicken breast, string mozzerella cheese, mushrooms, bacon, maybe add tomato.... How do I put all that together for a meal, and what side dishes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Pasta carbonara with grilled chicken

Chop the raw bacon into bits. Render it on medium heat in your largest skillet. Chop the tomato. When bacon is crispy, add tomato and cook 3 minutes. Don't drain the fat-- that's the sauce! Whip 2 raw eggs with a cup of either milk or cream in a cold bowl. Remove bacon and tomato pan from heat. Add in 1 lb drained hot pasta. Pour in the eggy milk mixture. Toss quickly to coat. Sprinkle in Mozz cheese. You can add salt, pepper, and fresh parsley to taste.

Top with grilled chicken. Serve with a salad.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:24 PM on May. 21, 2010

• you could bake it and make chicken parmesian
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:41 PM on May. 21, 2010

• How do I keep the chicken from going dry?
    Anonymous

• is it just tomato or is it a paste or spaghetti sauce? spaghetti sauce would be best
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:46 PM on May. 21, 2010

• and do you have breadcrumbs? you can dip your chicken in some egg and cover in bread crumbs..that sounds yummy
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:48 PM on May. 21, 2010

• sliced tomatoes... no breadcrumbs
    Anonymous

• *** Add mushrooms with the tomatoes! Sorry! forgot!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:25 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Grill the chicken til nearly done. Meanwhile, cook the bacon, drain and crumble. Saute the mushrooms in olive oil with some garlic. Grate the cheese. When the chicken is nearly done top each breast with mushrooms crumbled bacon and cheese. Continue to cook until chicken is done, cheese is melted and yum! All you'd need is a salad...maybe a baked potato or some toasted bread.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:26 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I mixed everyones ideas! I baked the chicken, in a small frying pan i chopped the bacon into 1 inch squares and cooked it, in a bigger frying pan i sauteed chopped onions tomatoes and mushrooms, when the chicken was almost done i poured the mixture from the bigger pan over the top of the chicken, then added strips of mozerrela cheese over that baked a little while longer then took it out and spread the bacon over the cheese!!!! IT WAS GOOOOOOD!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:12 PM on May. 22, 2010