Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If a man sexlluy abuse a child and it his word against there how can you find him guilty

a man hurt my daughter and I have a police report going on it how do they find him guilty. My girl is acting out like it happen. And do believe her.


Asked by nicole090401 at 1:57 PM on May. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • How old is your daughter? My daughter was hurt by an extended family member and the police wired my phone and had me confront him. He knew me well enough to know that I would have hurt him if I could have found him and knew the cops were involved. He told me on the phone that he was molested and blah blah blah, didn't admit to it but started telling people that he was on the run for drug charges or something and my half sisters mom found him at someones house and called the cops. They came over but couldn't do anything because the investigation was still on going. The special victims cop found him the next day and got him to admit everything on tape. He's been in jail most of his life since. My daughter was only 3.


    Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 21, 2010

  • That is the job of the DA, the Judge, and the jury.

    Good Luck with your case!!

    Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:02 PM on May. 21, 2010

  • they will probably want to bring a child phycologist in the room and interview your daughter..maybe many interviews just to see if her story is still the same or sounds rehearsed. It can be a long investigation

    Answer by shay1130 at 2:07 PM on May. 21, 2010

  • Something like that happened to my litttle sister, she didnt tell anyone til a year after it happened. There wasnt really anything we could do about it, but tell the police. My dad beat the sh*t out of him, that was pretty much all that happened to him, until a few months later his daughter and a couple of her friends came out and said he had touched them too. He's a truly descusting man. He's in jail now, but he only got 5 years. He's got something coming to him when he gets out though. He's better off in there.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on May. 21, 2010

  • I'm just hoping for the truth so we can start healing for what ever is wrong with her. She said that what wrong she getting alot of help right now and it not look good because all the sign point to it

    Answer by nicole090401 at 2:12 PM on May. 21, 2010

  • My girl is 8 yr old she been having nightmare wetting her pant not all time just some and she just started cutting her self

    Answer by nicole090401 at 2:17 PM on May. 21, 2010