Grey's Anatomy fans care to chat about the finale?? SPOILERS enter at your own risk!

ok so i need something to do while my cake bakes! how did u like the finale? i cried, laughed, and didnt take a single breath all at the same time! it was the most intense 2 hours of my life. i literally felt sick on the stomach thinking the shooter was going to lay everyone out!!! what do you think will happen with Derek and Meredith and the miscarriage? or what about Alex and Lexie and Mark? i think lexie should leave him once he gets better he still is madly in love with Izzie and needs time to heal while Mark just basically proposed marriage to her last week!!!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 1:58 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have never watched an episode of greys anatomy, until last night there was nothing on, and I was flipping through channels and I started watchign that. I only saw the last maybe 30 minutes. I was like, damn why didnt I watch this show? lol. It was good, I usually dont care too much for doctor shows, but that looked pretty interesting! I was crying too by the end, ecspecially when those two women layed with that guy while he died. and when that women realized she had a misscarriage, and was focused on helping the guy.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 2:04 PM on May. 21, 2010

• yea the woman with the miscarriage was meredith and the guy she was helping was her best friends boyfriend so it was emotional
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 2:08 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I was so into it last night, that was the best episode this season I was seriosly thinking about dropping the show. I cried A LOT. I was just waiting on Alex to die, thankfully he didn't but I just wondered if he did what would izzy do.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:09 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I wonder if little grey is ever going to tell alex that he was asking for izzy instead of her.. And it looked like it CRUSHED sloan when she told alex she loved him. OMG so many things about that episode knocked my socks off! It was most def a crying episode.. and i did cry most of the time!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:17 PM on May. 21, 2010

• was he asking for izzy?
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:24 PM on May. 21, 2010

• so so true, i think that even if lexie doesnt say anything to alex i hope mark will and let him know that he heard him calling for izzy and set him in his place. i love alex but he is damaged! it was so sad when percy died in mirandas arms i was crying like a baby and my mom was laughing at me! i know that she hated giving up on him but she knew there was nothing else she could have done. i love that arizona and callie got back together, i love them as a couple!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 2:25 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I was blown away, it was 2 of the most intense hours I have seen on TV in a long time, I am not a faithful watcher but i do watch on occasion and last night....wow.....I cried when Bailey and her patient stayed by the other guy and my heart broke when Meridith miscarried.

It was an amazing episode!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:37 PM on May. 21, 2010