grrr.. Old people need to stay off the roads!!! (vent)

so there I was on the freeway in my own damn lane and this old guy who was right next to me decided to switch lanes without looking or just didn't care idk but he pushed me halfway off the freeway almost caused a huge accident on the freeway cuz I started losing control but got my control back I say if ur over 70 you shouldn't be driving period....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it's not just old people, careless people in general!!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:25 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I disagree. I think that once you reach a certain age, like 60, you should have to take a driver's test every few years in order to keep your license, but I don't think anyone should be denied one just for being old.
    Anonymous

• I agree!! Once you hit age 65 you should have to, at least, retake the drivers test!! What I HATE about old ppl is that they NEVER go the speed limit!! The limit can be 60 mph and they are barely going 40. URGH. That pisses me off !
    Anonymous

• I think the young ones texting while driving are just as bad

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:54 PM on May. 21, 2010

• ya but that old guy took a couple years off my life!!
    Anonymous

• Not just texting...talking on cell phones people are just as bad. They don't turn their heads to look, they don't slow down, they just barrel into and out of lanes. People don't think about others and how their careless actions that take a second or two and how it could affect someone else for a lifetime. I cant' stand drivers! I have a commute from hell to work too!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:41 PM on May. 21, 2010