Taking diaper off

My DD 2 keeps taking her diaper off..No she is NOT ready for potty training I've tried and she's still very turned off by it..Exactly how can I keep her from taking her diaper off??My mom has suggested spanking, but we are an anti spanking family..I've gotten through to my daughter more by positive reinforcement..Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• your mother is wrong. good for you for not listening to that. mt daughter doed the same thing. i put pants on or a footy jammie. she is 20 months
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:39 PM on May. 21, 2010

• overalls, safty pins, you can also safty pin the shirt to the shorts or pants. See if she prefers pull up instead. GL
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:01 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Toddler undies :)Just like a diaper cover.I use them for when she wears dresses and it doesnt have bloomers.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 5:32 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Keep her in a snap up onesie or zipper jammies. If she can get out of those, put them on backward so she can't reach the zipper. My 2 year old would be a nudist if I'd let him lol. I've had to do this with both of my boys.
    Its.Me.T.

Answer by Its.Me.T. at 5:42 PM on May. 21, 2010

• You could also just use Pampers easy ups
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:40 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I've seen people use duct tape on the tabs. Not the whole diaper, just on the tabs to make it harder to get off or putting on zipper PJs backwards.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:08 PM on May. 21, 2010