WHO (World Health Org.) says measles making 'rapid comeback'

I just read this on 1010wins.com:
"The disease's resurgence follows a sharp drop in immunization rates in the late 1990s sparked by the publication of a flawed paper linking autism to the combined measles, mumps and rubella vaccine.
It is feared a "return to over 500,000 measles deaths a year by 2012, wiping out gains made over the past 18 years."

So It is time to re-think your Anti-Vaccine approach if you have one. Time may be running out. Be very careful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Health

• that's why i vaccinate! all those diseases that people think wont come back, never really went anywhere!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:33 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Yes I agree!!!!! 100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    Anonymous

• How did I know it was going to say it was from a drop in vaccines before I opened this.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:39 PM on May. 21, 2010

• My son is vaccined anyways but still I have a feeling that stuff like this is made up to make people get the vaccines
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:40 PM on May. 21, 2010

• We had a scare here locally. A Woman took her baby on vacation to Israel. He had not been vaccinated. He contracted Measels there. She returned home and he was diagnosed and the news gave a list of places that she had brought him to upon returning from her trip to alert the public. Daycare, The mall, Hair Salon, Grocery Stores. Thank God we are vaccinated but I worried about all the children whose Moms have not.
    Anonymous

• Finally. I wondered when this was going to start.
    Anonymous

• I think every parent should vaccinate their children. I did all seven & never regretted it. I don't believe Autism is related to vaccines!
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 6:52 PM on May. 21, 2010

• First off, never trust WHO, their first point is to make money.
    Second off, I don't vaccinate, and I have absolutely no fear about my children getting measles, I would much rather they do and are treated, than they were injected by useless and potentially deadly or severely harmful chemicals and bio-materials...

EVERY illness which we vaccinate against, is 100% treatable and curable. And it is ALWAYS healthier for the immune system to get sick and be treated than it is to be vaccinated against it. Vaccines stunt the immune system from natural growth and maturation, which not only causes future health concerns but creates a weakness against every day illnesses, allergies and other things...

And as a side note - zoolady - no one I know in the Anti-vaccine world, thinks Autism is the major risk of Vaccines. Although there is more than enough scientific and medical proof that there is a link between chemicals & Autism...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:25 PM on May. 21, 2010