Have you ever been arrested?

I was for the first time Tuesday. Me and my sister got into a fist fight and she called the cops. I was the one supporting a black eye, bite wound, head injury...lol. It was so stupid but we were both taken it and had to stay for 12 hours. It was a nightmare and extremely embarrassing. So have you been arrested if so what for. If you was to use anon go ahead....I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes but not proud of it. Many years ago I lost my temper and slapped someone. I don't believe in hitting and doggone if I didn't lose it and do it! Since then I've learned to walk away when I get that angry.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:03 PM on May. 21, 2010

• yes. dui. wrong people, wrong place, wrong time. this was way before the baby. I learned my lesson big time and the court system was very fair. I have changed my ways big time
    Anonymous

• yup. when i was 16 for break n entry, arson and theft, and when i was 22 for fraud. luckily nothing serious happened afterwards, but, its still stuck with me forever :( ohh well, ya live and ya learn!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:36 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Not me. But, I have watched my little brother grow up from a teenager to a young man through his mugshots on the county jail website ( I don't see or talk to him anymore, long story).
    Anonymous

• Well technically yes but I was not booked or put in jail just handcuffed. I had bounced a check at a supermarket like a year before. Even though I didn't pay it right away I did pay it but I guess not soon enough because the store filed a complaint against me. The police showed up and took me to the police station, thankfully no kids at the time because I wouldn't of had anyone to watch them, DH was at work. I had to call my dad to post bail. I showed up at court with my proof that I paid it and the judge threw it out. If my dad had not posted bail then yes I would have booked and put in jail.
    Wendums71

Answer by Wendums71 at 2:46 PM on May. 21, 2010

• nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:53 PM on May. 21, 2010

• yes i have
    lisa0821

Answer by lisa0821 at 3:06 PM on May. 21, 2010

• uhmm. not jail but i was put in juvi when i was young. i was listed as an out of state run away and charged with assist in grand theft auto but the charges were dropped later on.
    Anonymous

• Nope. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:47 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Never.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:49 PM on May. 21, 2010