**Religious people** how do you "behave" with your beliefs?

What one earth would this even mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Since this question was about my reply in the other thread, I will also post here.
    No screaming, no flipping out and saying my kids can't play with their kids anymore. No gossiping to other moms about how we're "of the devil" and so forth. Basically, none of the Jews I know have turned into raging assholes when they found out that I don't share their views.
    Anonymous

• goodI agree Anon 12:54pm

Anonymous

• I do my best to be calm and collected. Also loving, humble, and merciful. I am too cut and dry sometimes, but I am working on it. I'm far from perfect, and I will be the first to admit it.Blessings..
    So I should behave better to answer your question. Thanks for that!
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:14 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I agree with Anon :58

;-)
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:17 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Very simply, if you're going to talk the talk, you need to walk the walk.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 3:17 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Since I dont follow religion but chose to walk in a loving relationship with Christ.. my behavior SHOULD reflect Christ and WHO He is.... do I all the time.. nope I have fallen but have gotten back up, repented, been forgiven and try it again.
    When I decide to be motivated by Love and seated in Love... things work out but when I am motivated by fear.. that gets messy.
    I choose to be motivated by love instead of fear! :-)
    As a Christian , religion does not define who I am ... not does it reflect who I am.. Jesus Christ does that.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:30 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I like May-20's answer the best!!
    Anonymous

No screaming, no flipping out and saying my kids can't play with their kids anymore. No gossiping to other moms about how we're "of the devil" and so forth. Basically, none of the Jews I know have turned into raging assholes when they found out that I don't share their views

OH GREAT then many Christians behave in your eyes.
    Anonymous

• I agree Anon 12:54pm-
    I agree with Anon :58 -

Yep, that is exactly how I feel as well and that is EXACTLY how the majority of Christians I know act. Glad we agree
    Anonymous

• You know... I suggest not only focusing on how Christians act but on how Jesus acted.. He is the best example you will find in Heaven and on earth.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:04 PM on May. 21, 2010