Anyone else super frightened about war with N. Korea??

War with any country is a scary thought, but N. Korea is so unpredictable and we have very little knowledge of what they are capable of. I'm really concerned that if we go to war with them, something aweful will happen. Anyone have any insight on this dilemma?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i think at least obama will be more thoughtful about any decision to go to war
    --------
    Nah, he will just go there and talk to KJI. You know, without any conditions or anything. Just talk nice, and probably end up handing over the country to him before he is done.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:33 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Im Scared to death, I hope it doesnt happen, My husbands in the military and i worry everday.
    Anonymous

• WTF? I DONT WANNA go INTO WAR WITH THEM..when the eff did this happen? and yes I am frightened by this..!!!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:01 PM on May. 21, 2010

• When did this happen. I need to watch news haven't in a few days. I mean I knew it was always in the air but are they really thinking about doing it now..
    If so, yes I am very scared because I am almost positive they have nuclears (sp).
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:03 PM on May. 21, 2010

• OP here~ N. Korea sunk a S. Korean ship last month and killed over 40 people. N. Korea is threatening war on anyone who attempts to sanction them.
    Anonymous

• They've just completed the national investigation proving that N. Korea was the attacker. N. Korea claims its a consipacy and wants to conduct its own investigation. Probably just a ploy to taint the evidence.
    Anonymous

• No.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:07 PM on May. 21, 2010

• We need to be prepared for anything with the current commander and chief at the helm.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:07 PM on May. 21, 2010

• well, let them have at it...i think we should mind our own damn business for once
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:08 PM on May. 21, 2010

• The problem is that they are somewhat protected by their proximity to China. China doesn't want a war going on next door. It would be like having a war go on in Canada or Mexico. Now one want it going on so close to home. Remember Clinton, and the Bosnian war? We accidentally blew up China's building and they lost their minds. Our best approach is to have the best possible relations with China, and work with them to control their crazies.

I'm concerned but not scared.

Anonymous