Is there an "All Cheese" diet?

Now that would be a plan I could stick to! I have a serious love affair with cheese. It is so creamy and...cheesy. A serving size of mac&cheese is one box, and there are never enough Kraft singles for my grilled cheese sandwiches! Cheese is what has kept me from becoming a total vegan, really. I can take or leave eggs, and I prefer the taste of soy milk to cow's milk, but oh that CHEESE. If a news anchor ever announced, "Cheese has been outlawed in an effort to reduce the size of the collective American ass!", you can bet I would have a dairy cow hidden in my bathtub!

LOL

KarmicChild

Asked by KarmicChild at 3:25 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL--sounds like my house
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:27 PM on May. 21, 2010

• You have no idea! LOL
    Right now, there are about 4 boxes of mac&cheese (whole grain though, if that makes it better), a block of cheddar, a hunk of pepper jack, and a big pack of sandwich slices. That is a light load for my kitchen too!
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 3:30 PM on May. 21, 2010

• We buy 2-3 of the large bags of shredded cheese, 6-8 8oz blocks all of different flavors, we have the large box of slices (72 I think), and 4-5 boxes of mac and cheese.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:35 PM on May. 21, 2010

• If only someone could come up with a vegan "cheese" that had the same texture! There are so many varieties of cheese too!
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 3:37 PM on May. 21, 2010

• We love cheese here too. Well I love it but CAN'T eat it, but everyone else in the house loves it too. Typically we have parmesan cheese, a chunk of extra sharp cheddar, sandwich slices, and normally mozzarella or another white cheese too along with boxes of velveeta 2% shells and cheese and Kraft macaroni and cheese lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:44 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Omg, I so agree. I could eat an entire huge hblock of sharp cheddar cheese if it weren't so fattening and...well, there's no other way to say it...constipating, lol! I just had mozzarella sticks last night and after reading this question, I'm craving them again, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:45 PM on May. 21, 2010

• LovingSAHMommy, that is the big reason we will never see the All Cheese diet....constipation. It would never move the fat and other stuff out!
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 3:49 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Oh, I wish! I eat mozzarella string cheese, sharp cheddar cheese blocks like apples, and if we're out of those, I'll just have a piece of American cheese. Forget the meat and bread in a sandwich, just give me the cheese!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:54 PM on May. 21, 2010

• i worked in a deli with lots of specialty and import cheeses. it was like heaven! my boss liked for us to be able to try things and tell customers about them and recomend things. i loved it! smoked provalone was one of my favorites! and i never knew how good triple creme brie was. herbed goat cheese and feta are so good with wheat crackers.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:03 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I just tried Havarti this past weekend....the flavor of cheddar, with the texture of brie....oh my!
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 4:12 PM on May. 21, 2010