how many ...

of your kids love the wiggles...my dd is 18 months old and she loves them no matter what she is doing when they come on she drops it and sits up on the couch to watch them...any body else's children do this?

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 3:29 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I made sure my daughter never saw the wiggles because I find them soooo annoying I knew I couldn't take it. She is like that with Dora the Explorer and Team Oomie Zoomie or however you spell it.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:41 AM on May. 22, 2010

• We have never seen the wiggles. We don't have cable, but she loves Super Why and Dinosaur Train on PBS
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:32 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I can't stand the Wiggles. My daughter loves the Imagination Movers. They are the Wiggles meets Beastie Boys. Not as annoying as the Wiggles, but they do get to you after a while.
    Angel8203

Answer by Angel8203 at 4:03 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Never seen the wiggles, but he loves the imaginations movers, Dinosaur train and mickey mouse !! although he sits for about 5 seconds of each.. lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:21 PM on May. 21, 2010

• No. I like the Wiggles, but the only thing my son gets into right now is Sesame Street.

Answer by missanc at 8:22 PM on May. 21, 2010