Have you ever had an ingrown hair or boil right under hairline in your Vajaja?

I noticed last night that I had a small slightly sore pimple like bump right at the top of where my vajaja starts. I thought it was a pimple so I tried to pop it but it made it more sore! I just dont know what it could be? I have only been with my hubby and we have been together for 15yrs married for 14yrs. I know he is faithful and i have had the routine std tests done just a little over a yr ago when I was pregnant.

So could anyone tell me is this a boil, an ingrown hair, or a cyst? I really dont think it is warts or herpese cause I have looked at the pics of them and this doesnt look like an open sore or like a coloflower type sore.
Thanks so much for any help. And please if you want to be rude you can go on to the next questio cause I dont want to hear it!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Health

• i always get ingrown hairs because i shave.. but some ingrown hairs are so deep its hard to get to them and it can be sore.. so give it a day and try to put a warm compress on it and see if that helps..if not then you may want to see a dr if it is still there monday..good luck
    Anonymous

• yes, i get them often and have since i was a kid. It could be a boil. My doc says some people just get bacteria on their skin worse than others. You could ask your doc for some antibiotics if its been bothering you or just use some antibacterial cream
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:29 PM on May. 21, 2010

• keep trying to pop it ----I KNOW IT HURTS, but it will pop and go away.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:31 PM on May. 21, 2010

• man i hate those it hurts.....i used to get them alot.....
    Anonymous

• probably ingrown hair. you need to find that hair and yank it out. pop it and clean it well and pluck the hair out and it'll go away

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:39 PM on May. 21, 2010

• This is OP! Thanks so much for your help mommas!! It does hurt but it has eased alot since I have stopped messing with it. It sucks having these types of things then worring that its the worse.
    Anonymous

• I get boils occasionally.. a few months ago I got one on that skin that goes from your clit back.. the "hanging skin" or whatever... AHHHH!!! :( That was scary! lol...
    Dont fret. Just pop it when you can.. dont force it, it will become ready on its own.. If its a cyst goes & see your dr & they can remove it.
    Anonymous

• I had a inguinal cyst under the skin right where you underwear rub. I had to have my cut out after 2 years of dealing with. It would get big, then small then big again and to the point it hurt to walk because of where it was and plus the underwear.. Never had one again, or before that one. It was about the size of a dime under the skin, you couldn't see it, only feel it.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:02 PM on May. 21, 2010

• put some tooth past on it at night,,, this will bring it to a head,,, I would suggest Bikini Zone or Tend Skin to apply after you shave! I know how bad these hurt,, and your mind keeps thinking about it! I do facials and hair so see this quite often... If there is no scabing at all put antiseptic on and gently use a needle to puncture,, only do this if there is no SCAB!! I know it blows,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:17 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I had a sore once and thought the worst (what the hell did hubby cheat and give me and STD or something?) I went to the gyno and she said it was just an ingrown hair. I said "thanks, you just saved me a REALLY uncomfortable conversation" I knew deep down hubby could have not done anything like that but sores on your whooha can make you crazy.
    Anonymous