teacher playing favorites...

Today was my daughters last day of kindergarten... i took some snacks in for the class and stayed for the second half of the day.... as the kids were playing
( pretty much all day was play day) ... we stood and watched the kids and talked for a bit ...and she told me that my daughter was her absolute favorite student she has ever had ( which of course I just smiled and said thanks because i assumed she would tell every parent that) ... So i was telling my good friend about it, to see if the teacher said anything about her son ( whos in the same class) ...and she said no... and then when we got home I checked my facebook, and the teacher added me witht he message ( So I keep in touch and can see how my little Crissy grows) ..and now I jsut checked it again while waiting on supper to cook and she has commented on over 30 of my pictures ! ( including ones of my daughter, son, me, our house, etc) ...

*continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I mean I see it as her being very nice and a caring teacher ( i would also want to stay in touch with old students and see how they grow) .... but my husband thinks its kind if weird and called her a stalker lol

what do you think
    Anonymous

• well, my daughter was often a favorite of teachers. i did keep it to myself. i do, however, think it's really weird she has your family pics on her site - you don't really know her... i am close to some of my teachers (and one of their wives) but i was close to them in school and went to a REALLY small school - we were all close... i'm with your husband... i once had a babysitter that LOVED my daughter... then decided she wanted to keep her - called CPS on me to try to get her taken!! (this chick was so crazy - like i didn't have family that would be available if i were really a bad parent lol). people are weird...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:27 PM on May. 21, 2010

• read too quick - she didn't post your family pics, just commented. still bizarre...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:28 PM on May. 21, 2010