Why would it be hard for you to be submissive to your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It isn't. It is my life. My husband is the head of the household and I respect him just as he respects me. I am just a wife and a mother who does things for my husband (and most of my family and friends think I'm nuts and call me a doormat). I get up when he gets up, I fix him his coffee, I have dinner ready when he comes home........ think June Cleaver and you have my life. But I love it and have the most wonderful marriage! 15 years of marriage and I wouldn't change a thing.
    Anonymous

• if he was a jerk and had no respect for me. or made poor decisions on a regular basis. but he takes good care of us, and has respect for me, and takes good care of his family.
    Anonymous

• Heh heh heh heh....

Sorry. Had to get that out.

If you've seen some of the goofy stuff my husband gets up to, you wouldn't HAVE to ask! My dad wasn't goofy, but definitely lacked sense about some things, and my mom wouldn't go the submissive route either.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:37 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Because I'm too strong willed for that.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:37 PM on May. 21, 2010

• because im his equal and he treats me as so
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 5:41 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Totally agree LaciD, we are EQUALS, it would never happen.
    Chloesmama10

Answer by Chloesmama10 at 5:45 PM on May. 21, 2010

• People in good marriages submit to each other all the time. I can submit to my husband because I trust him and know he loves me and our family. I know he submit's to me for the same reason.
    Anonymous

• It's not hard for me cuz I have a little something called R-E-S-P-E-CT! I respect my husband and submit to him as the head of my household. He spanks me if I act up and it has done wonders for our marriage.
    Anonymous

• Because we're equals.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:20 PM on May. 21, 2010

• because there is no reason for a woman to have to submit. We fought our rights, we are equals.

If anything a man should be submissive to his wife if he wants a happy home.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:38 PM on May. 21, 2010