Okay, Last night I posted my husband is a pathological liar. But today in the mail I got...

A letter that proves he lies. He told me he was only a couple months behind in support. The letter today says he $25,000 behind. In the last 3 weeks I have uncovered so many things that are untrue. Now they want to take our tax returns. I called the courts and I have to file something called an injured spouse form. Monday I will submit it. I am so tired of the lying....He is also facing jail time for fraud. He acts like I should be helping him fix all this. How can I when I did not know. He claims he withdrew over 200,000 last year from is 401k but there is no proof of the funds. He says he paid credit cards. I never knew...How do I should I proceed? My counselor said to proceed with caution.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Get an attorney, right away. That's who can best assist you.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:57 PM on May. 21, 2010

• A liar...I cannot deal with a liar at all!!! You can never believe anything that they say..and with a liar they have a certain look, if you know them well, that gives the clue that they are lying...atleast my MOm use to say that about my uncle. She would say, don't believe him cause he lies like a rug...Be careful
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:58 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Ouch I'm sorry you have to go thruogh all that !! I would go ahead and file the form on Mon then i would pack my stuff and leave no one should have to live with someone like that. And it is his problem you should not have to help him he is an adult and he made the mess so he should be man enough to get himself out. You deserve so much better than that. And also follow your counsrelors advice but I would not stay with someone that did that. Best of luck to you !!
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:01 PM on May. 21, 2010

• i couldnt deal with a liar either. I mean, what does he do with his money?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:02 PM on May. 21, 2010

• yes, lawyer up and quickly! i HATE liars.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:05 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Just found your post from last night...you might even be able to get an annulment since he lied about who he was before marrying you. He entered the marriage under false pretenses. And I have a feeling he did it to get at any money YOU had.

Lawyer up, kick his butt out.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:16 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Get a lawyer and get out before you get pregnant and have to deal with his non-child support paying ass for the rest of your life.
    Anonymous

• I agree...get to a lawyer now.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:28 PM on May. 21, 2010