I slept over with my husband's sister and......

We were having a "girls night". We decided to do facials and pedicures and such. I spent the night while hubby watched the kids. Well, she asked me if she could give me a back rub if I would return the favor. I said sure and well, she started touching me in a sort of sensual way. When it was my turn to give her a back rub she said no thanks. What do you think this is about? Should I tell my husband about it? Was it innocent or do you think she wants me sexually?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Why do you say it was a sensual massage? I mean, what made it sensual and not just a slow wonderful massage?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:49 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Well, she started to sort of caress my butt and reached all the way down my thys very close to my vagina.
    Anonymous

• Well I guess it would depend. If you think you won't have a girls night again and aren't interested in this, there's not a real point of HAVING to tell hubby if you think if will just cause anger or jealousy since nothing technically happened, if you feel otherwise, maybe you could have another girls night and see how it goes? but I would suggest talking to hubby before hand about that - if that's what you are or you guys are in to - or ok with, you know ?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:53 PM on May. 21, 2010

• back rubs are sensual..are you wanting to tell your husband that you were turned on by his sister or that you felt she touched you inappropriatly? I think you were just turned on by the massage which is normal
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:54 PM on May. 21, 2010

• ewwww.............LMAO! That's so funny and messed up. I don't know what I'd do, lol.
    Anonymous

• No dont tell the hubby.. Just let it be.. If you have another girls night, skip the backrubs unless your 'wanting it'.. or willing to tell her what you dont want..
    Anonymous

• i'd say she wants you!
    Anonymous

• honestly sounds like she is into you. no need to tell on her. just avoid the sleepovers and touching. i wouldn't treat her any different. just let it all lie...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:10 PM on May. 21, 2010

• you might be being a bit presumptuous. i wouldn't tell your husband anything since you can't be sure of her intentions. but i wouldn't be putting myself in any more questionable situations if you aren't comfortable with it. and if you believe that her actions in the future suggest a more intimate interest, that is when i'd inform your husband.
    Anonymous

• If she offered a "back" rub then why was she touching you between your legs or touching your butt?

If I had been in that situation I probably would have stopped it as soon as she moved her hands off of my back and onto a different body part unless it was my arms.
    As soon as it became uncomfortable or inappropriate, I would have stopped it.
    I would have said I needed to pee and I'd get up and go to the bathroom.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:59 PM on May. 21, 2010