Has anyone taken Seasonique and had success in conceiving a child after taking it for awhile?

I had to work up the nerve to ask my doctor for BC since I haven't been on them for a long time (since I was 20). I want to have another baby but I have two issues: one I have lost my sex drive (husband is no help either) and two I have endometriosis and had a previous premature birth. my dodctor had always suggested for me to go on BC but I always refused because I thought that the BC I took when I was younger was what messed me up in the first place. Now he gave me these and told me it would help me with my cramps and clotting by delaying my cycle for 3 months at a time and that it would also help me when I later decide to start TTC again. I really hope so! Plus, will it help me get my mojo back? I lost that after my first child and still haven't found it!

angel575

Asked by angel575 at 5:55 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet