Angel Number Sequences (please answer if you know something about it)?

If you have studied Angel number sequences, how accurate is it? That may be a dumb question, but I don't know much about it. I looked up the website that told me the meanings of things. I just wondered if there was anyone really involved with angels and how to communicate with them more and stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I really hope someone answers this. now I'm interested!
    Anonymous

• Try talking to the Creator of the angels (and all things) instead.
    midwestmomx3

Answer by midwestmomx3 at 6:54 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Esoteric Christians, Rosicrucians, and some Kabbalists practice Goetia as a way to communicate with angels. The Goetia of Dr. Rudd is a famous grimoire that instructs on the practice.

Seeing strings of numbers is not the same thing. But I know goetic practice works if you are interested in communicating with the angels. These are the angels of the God of Abraham. The practice is very involved and takes months to learn.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:31 PM on May. 21, 2010