35 weeks pregnant

I have been having red spotting is it normal? I have been 2cm since 33 weeks pregnant and about 80 percent effaced forawhile... I been getting contractions but there not strong enough for me to go in could something be wrong? I had an nst yesterday and they were up in 8os and i did not feel them ... Should i go to er? Thanks ladies for your answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if it is bright red, then yes you need to call ur dr. otherwise, take it easy and if it persists def. call your dr. You might also be in early stages of labor... the bloody show as they say(haha such a nice name)
    Anonymous

• You might as well call your doctor. If it;s nothing, then atleast you will have peace of mind and not be stressed out about it.
    AngelOnBoard

Answer by AngelOnBoard at 6:24 PM on May. 21, 2010