Im Scared to be a mommy again....

Is it normal to be incredibly scared to have baby #3?? I am more scared for this baby then i was for my daughter who i had at 14, is it hard to go from 2 kids to threee??

YoungMamaSPrego

Asked by YoungMamaSPrego at 6:18 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think its normal, I was so worried with baby #3, but I got over it quick. It was so easy going from 2 to 3 for me. I think the hardest thing is finding time to spend 1 on 1 time with the older 2 when the baby is brand new, but now my 3rd is 1 and its easier. I think you will be ok and find its not as hard as you think it will be. Good luck!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 7:15 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Thanks, im worried because Heaven my oldest is in the jelouse stage because she has to share her room, and her borther doesnt because the new baby is a girl. She said keep the baby in my tummy.
    YoungMamaSPrego

Answer by YoungMamaSPrego at 7:38 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Don't worry they will change their minds, it might take a little time but they will. Make sure when you come home from the hospital you spend time with them without the baby, like when the baby is sleeping you can read a story to them or just cuddle on the couch or something. Let them help you by getting diapers and wipes for you, but don't force them to. It will be ok, they will love the baby, right now they are probably just scared of how things are going to change when the baby comes home. You might try keeping the baby in your room for a little while before you mover her into her big sisters room, this will give your oldest time to get comfortable with her being there. Just don't worry to much they will be fine it just takes some adjusting for everyone.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 9:49 AM on May. 22, 2010