Help , Im scared!!

Is it normal to be incredibly scared to have baby #3?? I am more scared for this baby then i was for my daughter who i had at 14, is it hard to go from 2 kids to threee??

YoungMamaSPrego

Asked by YoungMamaSPrego at 6:31 PM on May. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• it isn't that hard of a transition. You can do it.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 6:32 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I feel like going from 2 to 3 is going to be way harder than going from 1 to 2 i had them pretty close though so mauybe this will be easier....?
    YoungMamaSPrego

Answer by YoungMamaSPrego at 6:36 PM on May. 21, 2010

• No, its really not that much more work. You've done it all before so you are a pro now!! And your oldest can be a helper now, maybe even the middle child if he/she is older.
    midwestmomx3

Answer by midwestmomx3 at 6:42 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Yeah Jude is 2 yrs old and Heaven is 3 but, they are already getting jelouse i think because now Heaven has to share a room and Jude doesnt, and she thinks that unfair ansd she doesnt want me to let the baby out of my tummy!
    YoungMamaSPrego

Answer by YoungMamaSPrego at 6:47 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Your feelings are pretty much normal. I'm sure things look a bit scary at the moment. But you should be fine. Take a deep breath, hon. Its gonna be ok.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:29 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I don't think it will be too big of a change. I have two kids and hope within the next couple years to have a third. My parents have 8 children and they make it seem easy, they never had any complaints or remarks that would make me think they regret having 8 kids so I don't feel worried about having a bunch of kids myself.
    Anonymous

• No, not really. You're only scared because you're more mature and know what to expect. You didnt when you were 14. I was 17 when I had my DD, and was very scared to have #2 even though I was married with a great support system. It was easier this go-around.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:49 PM on May. 21, 2010