Christian Converts

What made you believe in Jesus? I don't want a "the bible says so," answer.

AngelOnBoard

Asked by AngelOnBoard at 6:32 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• it is one of those things that just made since in my heart
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 6:34 PM on May. 21, 2010

• His Love , mercy and grace.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:56 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Agree with Shane, His grace, mercy, and love. It couldn't have been any more clear and it changed me forever.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:36 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I was raised in a traditional Southern Baptist Christan home. For years I "believed" in Jesus simply because I was a child and my parents told me it was the truth. As I got older I found God on my own. I saw His doing in my life in many ways. I saw his hand guiding me and helping me to make better decisions. I prayed and saw results. God will make Himself evident to you if you earnestly seek him. I honestly will tell you I turned to him in a moment of desperation. He did many wonderful things in my life and I will spend the rest of my life in service to Him and praising Him for all the great things he has done.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:21 PM on May. 21, 2010

• i always did, knowing no trinity is a huge difference.
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 12:04 AM on May. 22, 2010

• It's hard to explain. When people say they "hear God" it's not like a voice actually in your head (for me), it's more like a sudden feeling of peace or joy when it doesn't make sense for me to feel that way. Or an overwhelming urge to make a weird decision even when my brain is telling me it isn't right...and then it turns out so beautifully. Sometimes you just...know he's there I guess.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:53 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I "threw out the fleece" just as Gideon did, and God proved Himself to me. After opposing Him for so long and reading His Word in an effort to disprove it, I was "broken, and snared, and taken".
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 8:07 AM on May. 22, 2010