Meat adversion..

For those pregnant and have experienced meat adversion, how early did it start?

I think i'm around 4wks and i cant eat beef or smell it like with my first but with my first it started around 5-6wks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm the opposite. i usually dont like meat, but this baby, carnavore! lol eggs though i find absolutely discusting.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:58 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I started early too, about 4-5 weeks. All I could eat were bagels until I was 11 weeks. lol.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:00 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Ohhh its terrible! We made cheeseburgers for dinner and i almost threw up after a few bites!! ughhhh..SO has to make a KFC run for some popcorn chicken=)
    Anonymous

• One Saturday, I took a bite of my favorite bbq beef sandwich from the local bbq joint. It normally is sooooo good. The minute it hit my mouth, I almost lost it. Could not even swallow it. I don't know why but I thought, OMG I'm pregnant. Did the math and realized that my period was supposed to start that day and didn't. Took a test and HELLO BABY! Sure enough I was and that put me at four weeks! =)
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:13 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I had a very healthy vegetarian pregnancy.

http://vegkitchen.com/tips/diets-for-pregnancy.htm 

Answer by rkoloms at 8:31 AM on May. 22, 2010