i hate folding laundry and washing the dishes......is there a chore you detest? or even put off cuz u dont like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Toilets! It's me against 3 boys...(my husband is included!) 'Nuff said!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:57 PM on May. 21, 2010

• The bathroom.... my SO can't seem to pee in the toilet to save his life.... so I refuse to do it....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:01 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I'm ok with most chores. The one I put off the most is washing the kitchen/dinette floor. It's not that I don't like doing it, it just seems pointless since it gets destroyed by my children daily. Lol.

Yard work though...I have a black thumb, not a green one, lol!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:02 PM on May. 21, 2010

• picking up toys seems stupid to me. as soon as i get one thing put away she just drags it back out again. then i put something else away and then that gets her attention.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:05 PM on May. 21, 2010

• the only chore i hate is laundry...i hate having to fold it and put it away...
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:09 PM on May. 21, 2010

• me too mommylisar...i dont mind washing it but the folding it and putting it away for a house hold of four sux...it takes for ever....and it seems that as soon as i get it all washed and put away there is a nother basket waiting for me the next day or even that night...gah!!
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 7:12 PM on May. 21, 2010

• woopss....lmao...so much for anon op...lol..
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 7:13 PM on May. 21, 2010

• i hate laundry. i don't know why - my husband does his own, takes care of most of mine when i start it, and there are only two of us. plus i bought the cool front-loading pair that i love. i still hate laundry. i will let it build up until i literally have nothing clean - beyond the point of faking it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:16 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I think cleaning in itself is useless. As soon as I clean something, or someone, up there is sure to be a mess again. I often ask myself why I continue to do it when I know it will get destroyed in a matter of minutes. And more annoying is the time it takes to clean or cook. It takes a good 30 minutes to clean the dining room or kitchen, and it takes 3 kids and 30 seconds to mess it up again. The one chore that I absolutely despise is folding and putting away laundry. I don't mind washing or dying, but it seems with every item of laundry I take out of the dryer, two more take its place.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:30 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Toilets are it for me aswell - 2 boys........

Love folding laundry ('cause I can sit infront of a movie to do it), but putting it away...............hate that part !
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:11 PM on May. 21, 2010