Exhuasted...

I am 19wks 3days pregnant, and my bein exhausted has gotten really bad, my first trimester was better..I really cant do anything, i cant stand long enough to do dishes with out getting exhausted, I get plenty of sleep. Is there anything I can do???

XperfectmommyX

Asked by XperfectmommyX at 7:25 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • I would definately get your iron levels checked. Do you get dizzy when standing? Do you bruise easily? Are you cold alot?
    Anemia can make you exhausted, along with the other things I have said.
    Anonymous

• SAME HERE! but i got all my electrolytes checked and they even gave me a special fluid in an IV which did help wake up my mind. I have been doing exercises because i heard that helps with boosting energy levels. I have never been so tired in my life let's hope it passes! but ask your dr to check all that if there is something wrong they can fix it!
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 12:46 PM on May. 22, 2010