funny, my son just asked my what a tape is.

he was playing with one of my dh's old transformers that turns into a cassette tape and he said "what is this" and i told him it was a tape and he was like "whats that?" I feel old. Just thought i would share. it was cute

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:42 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that is funny. most kids probably dont know. my dd has tapes at her grandparents house.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:44 PM on May. 21, 2010

• When he starts asking what vinyl records or 8-track tapes are, THEN you will feel old!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:45 PM on May. 21, 2010

• haha thats funny. on the news tonight they had a piece about pac man, and i was telling my kids about my first Nintendo and how we didnt have cd's when i was little that we had cartridges and that we sometimes had to blow into them in order for the game to work..my oldest says no way mom in this shocked kinda voice lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:55 PM on May. 21, 2010

• LOL man you are ancient...lol
    Anonymous

• wow that is hilarious. it made me fell old just reading it. lol
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:57 PM on May. 21, 2010

• When my son was about 6 or 7, we were watching Toy Story 2, and the scene where Woody was at Al's apartment and saw the collection, there's a record player and records. Anyway, my son asked DH "Daddy, why is that CD so big and black?" lol Now that made me and DH feel OLD!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:33 AM on May. 22, 2010