why would she say something like this? jealous maybe?

my cousin's gf told my aunt and my female cousin that im going back to school to be a pharmacist, and my female cousin(FC) said thats dumb. then the gf said well what are doing? oh thats right you work in a factory, why dont you go back to school, the FC said that she cant cause she has 3 kids and is married. the gf pointed out that im also married and has 3 kids and one of my kids is autistic and im still going back. then my FC said well she is just a stupid whore.
i wasnt there i live 8 hrs away, my male cousin and his girlfriend called tonight to tell that FC and my aunt is pissed and that my aunt was going to call me mom and complain about me going back to college. so my mom calls mad at me cause my aunt is mad and i had nothing to with it.
i think the reason why the gf said that to my aunt and FC is because my FC thinks she is better than me and the gf HATES my FC.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• 1. I'm glad to hear you already live 8 hours away from "dramaville!!" LOL

2. Your cousin probably thinks it's stupid that you want to be a pharmacist because she thinks it means you will be working on FARMS!! (get it..FARMacist) LOL!!

3. I think it WONDERFUL that you are continuing your education, despite the fact you have a special needs child. Both of my children have autism, and I just went back to work last fall as a special education teacher, having spent 8 years as a SAHM--earning a speech therapy certification to help my boys, and completing the rest of the state requirements slowly.

4. Tell your mom and your aunt to get lives, and worry about someone else. You've got your life in order, and are doing fine!

5. Your cousin is definitely jealous. In fact, they're ALL jealous! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:56 PM on May. 21, 2010

• LOL Yeah the gf was trying to piss her off and maybe start something hehehe I guess it worked just ignore your FC and move on that will eat her up for sure.
    Anonymous

• confusing but I agree, ignore them all.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:56 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't want to be at YOUR family reunions.

Everyone in this discussion is wrong but YOU. That includes your mom. YOU are doing the right thing.

Cousin shouldn't have said what she did. No one should have repeated it. Aunt shouldn't have called your mom, and Mom shoulda chewed Auntie's BUTT off for calling her.

I think it's time for you to become an orphan, dearie.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:56 PM on May. 21, 2010

• op here

that was great....=)
    Anonymous

• Good for you in going back to school, let them say what they want and once you have your degree just say "hahaha"
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:13 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Going back to school is hard when you have kids. Good for you! I agree ignore them all.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:19 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Not your problem.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:49 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Okay- wait a minute- who the hell has any opinion about what you do, especially when they live 8 hours away? Pulleassee.
    Do what you want to do; what you need to do, and everyone else can GFTS. Okay? Seriously.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 9:19 PM on May. 21, 2010