should she be reported?

i know someone who gets PA...food stamps paid daycare cash assistance and medical for her and her kids. she claims that she is a single mother and doesnt know who the father is although he lives with her. they both work at the same factory she gets 9 an hour cause she is on the line he gets 18 an hr cause he is a supervisor. and they both work 50 hrs a week and they have 2 kids. they dont need PA they bring in roughly 64k a year and the cut off for PA is way way below that. they also live in an area where cost of livin is low average rent for a 4 bed house is 395 a month,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• report, report, report. OMG when I was a case worker I had clients that I just Knew was milking the system but I couldn't prove it so therefore I couldn't cut them off - I'd have given my eye teeth to have ONE person come forward.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 8:42 PM on May. 21, 2010

• i would report them. but then again i am one who thinks that using the system (when not necessary) is just plain wrong!
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 8:16 PM on May. 21, 2010

• You'd think the system would catch it since it's all by SS number and they have access to anyone working and tax records. She has to pay it all back so you have to wonder why she'd risk it. If you think it's right to report her then do it. If you are wrong then no harm done.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:18 PM on May. 21, 2010

• is she black
    Anonymous

• yes. report it.
    yummy_mommy89

Answer by yummy_mommy89 at 8:18 PM on May. 21, 2010

• i have done it before and i would do it again. you should too.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:19 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I personally would mind my own business. She trusted you with the information she gave you...unless you went snooping around and found out for yourself. What goes around comes around, leave it alone.
    Anonymous

• REPORT HER!!!!! that is your tax money and mine!! Exactky the reason good people who DO need the help can't get it due to "no funds"!! Its a shame people are taking away from one family-making them go hungry-just so they can have extra?? STUPIDNESS! I wish i knew them so i could report them!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like they have successfully worked the system. Im not a tattle teller, but this does seem somewhat wrong to me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:24 PM on May. 21, 2010

• anon 8:18 you're a jackass. you must know it since you hide behind anon... anyway, that's totally messed up. but i wonder how the heck you know so much about them, how much they make, what they put on their paperwork... do they consider you a trusted friend? really it's people who abuse the system that make it a problem for those who need it. you can let the system catch them or you can bust them. that money should be used by someone who really needs it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:25 PM on May. 21, 2010