i let my boyfriend go to prom with a girl. is that okay?

my bf went to prom with his cousin's cousin on the other side of the family. not really his blood cousin. him and the girl share the same cousin. but he claims her as his cousin. im still a lil nervous. would u let that happen. i swear he better be home by 12.i kinda feel like it was a free oppurtunity to go kick it and party. i want to go out now.. cuz im sitting at home bored making dinner with our son knowing hes out dancing and having fun and god only knows how hes dancing with people cuz im not there i didnt complain too much because i didnt want his family to look at me crazy like im trippin and be like "oh my god why is she acting like that"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Well it's too late, you both agreed to it you know?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:47 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I applaud you!!! Way to be secure, even though it bothers you now. It's just one night and you will get through it. If you have each other's trust, it will be fine. I never got to go to prom because my boyfriend didn't go to school, he didn't want to go and didn't want me to go with anyone else. You are amazing for letting him go!! It will pay off for you down the road!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:55 PM on May. 21, 2010

• well not in my case i let a ex go to prom wit a gurl n later dwn the road he left me 4 her. im jus sayin i dont trust guys well cuz i have been done wrong so many times. Jus be careful n good luck.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 2:24 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I don't understand why you didn't go.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 AM on May. 22, 2010