is anybody else have a problem with cleaning?

since i had my dd 18 months ago i hate to see anything messy, i am always cleaning..and then by 10 pm i am soo tired but i cant help but clean it my house is not clean i am in a really bad mood...has anybody else been like this after they had there first child?

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 8:49 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have 2 kids and i clean and do laundry daily and never get caught up. this is life. organizing and cleaning is never ending if you actually live in the house. it's a blessing to have a washer and dryer though! and soap plus runnig water.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:51 PM on May. 21, 2010

• PS i wanted to add that it helps me to always be donating things to salvation army or somewhere so I have less clutter and less to clean up...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:52 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I think that the nice thing about cleaning is that we can control that portion of our life, when everything else pretty much controls itself... such as hubby, finance, kids, jobs, etc. If we want a clean house, all we have to do is clean it... no asking anyone else, no depending on anyone else. And it makes us feel good! Better to be compulsively clean than live in a dirty house, right? :-)
    Anonymous