how much does it cost for a divorce? where do i go?

In the state of arizona

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Lawyers charge different prices. You can always call around to different lawyers. See if they take payment plans or want it all up front. Also if you have a Legal Aid, you can check with them about what they would charge.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:30 PM on May. 21, 2010

• itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:35 PM on May. 21, 2010

• There are many cheap services in which you dont have to hire a lawyer if you already know how things are going to be separated and it is not contested. I only paid $349 it was a paralegal service which assisted me with all the paperwork. Additionally if you are adventurous you can do it yourself go to courthouse get the papers and fill them out. My girlfriend did and it cost her less than 200.00
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 9:50 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I got mine through Legal Aid and it didn't cost me anything but I'm in FL

Answer by admckenzie at 10:03 PM on May. 21, 2010

• You can go right to your local courthouse and tell them you want a divorce but don't have the funds, and they will help you out. My aunt got a divorce this way for next to nothing.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:23 PM on May. 21, 2010