how would you feel if a woman pawned her kids off on a baby sitter?

im not talkin about leaving them with someone while working im talkin about the sitter having the kids more than the parents do. so this woman works 2nd shift 4-12, the sitter comes to her house so the kids can sleep in their own bed. but when the mom gets up in the morning she takes the kids to the sitters house and leaves them pretty much all day. then on her days off she take the kids to the sitters or the sitter comes over while the mom goes out and parties and runs around. then the mom also has the sitter wash clothes and do housework if she is over at her house.
how much is too much? i think im gettin screwed here..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't work for her. She sounds like a crappy mom.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 11:05 PM on May. 21, 2010

• You're getting screwed because???
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:01 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Are you the sitter?

If this is what she is doing, I think it is way to much time with the sitter.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:03 PM on May. 21, 2010

• is this sitter getting paid for her time and extra jobs? if so, who is getting screwed?
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 10:03 PM on May. 21, 2010

• If she pays for the services then she's not "pawning her kids off". She might be missing out on her kids while they are growing up. I'd say the kids are getting screwed and babysitter is making money.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:05 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Personally I can't remember the last time I could afford a sitter and I know a great one who would love to do it. Just don't have the cash. Anyway, I love being with my kids :) So, it works out : )
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:07 PM on May. 21, 2010

• op here
    no im not gettin paid for the extra jobs. she gets paid daycare through the state so i only get paid for the hours she works
    Anonymous

• That woman has it made, she has a maid and a nanny.I do hope she is paying you for all this time.I just dont understand why people have kids if they dont spend time with them. I try not to over use my sitters because I know good ones (exspecaily for 2nd shift ) is hard to find.
    Anonymous

• Why would you do the extra jobs for her if you aren't getting paid for it? Tell her the wages you set are for watching the kids only - housework costs extra! By not speaking up you are part of the problem.
    Anonymous

• i think shes being really lazy...i use to watch a lil gurl everyday and there was a few times that i had her a week at a time and eventually when she cld start talking she called me momma and wanted me over her mother bcz her mom wld dump her on me no pay or anything cuz i never asked her for what she owed me cuz i began to love that lil girl while her mom wld go party every day and do nothing for the baby until i moved a lil bit further and her mom was drunk dropping her off with me and on her way to bring the baby to me she was in a car accident and the baby was nine months old not in a carseat or anything she was laying accross the front seat cuz her mom was to drunk to know how to buckle her in so she gave up and drove her nine month old 20 minutes down the rd in the front seat just laying there...hit a car head on and killed the lil girl so just be lucky and try to get the kids the love and care they need now.
    Anonymous