Is there anything you ladies don't judge???

I know it's not everyone, but SO many women on this site are so judgemental. I feel like all I see are questions and comments about how you think less of someone for whatever reason without actually knowing anything about the situation. It's just really dissapointing to see so much negativity all the time.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People choose to put their lives on blast

If you didn't feel bad about yourself, you wouldn't care so much

This is what she is talking about, I think it's these types of women/little girls that have such a low self image and self worth that reply like this. I would not allow them to bring you down, remember the old saying MISERY NEEDS COMPANY!

Anonymous

• ...yeah...it is....
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:27 PM on May. 21, 2010

• everyone feels strongly about certain issues.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:29 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I live my own life and I am so busy doing this I pay very little attention to others. It works for me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:31 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I don't judge anyone, who am I to do this? I'm only concerned with things that pertain to me and my household....everything else is irrelevant.
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 10:33 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I don't judge women eating chocolate for therapy because let's face it chocolate is good!
    Anonymous

• People think it is wrong to have an opinion, unless it is THEIR opinion. It will never change. People are too sensitive.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:36 PM on May. 21, 2010

• "People think it is wrong to have an opinion, unless it is THEIR opinion. It will never change. People are too sensitive. "

---

AMEN! Best Answer!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:42 PM on May. 21, 2010

• everyone feels strongly about certain issues. < purple is the most negative person recently on this site.

I do agree with you though..you would think that women in general and even more so on a all women/mother site, that we would be more supportive and quick to give great, positive advice and just be NICE period. Hell no not so. I have learned to take the positive advice and comments along with my own decision on something I am struggling with or had a question on and leave the rest behind, no use for toxic comments, advice.
    Anonymous

• thats life hun. people judge all the time its not just on cafemom. the reason its seems so extreme on here is because they are not hiding their thoughts. they feel free to say whatever because the person they are talking to is not in their face. but the same women who judge are the same ones who smile and laugh in your face like they are your best friend.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:46 PM on May. 21, 2010