will jogging up and down stairs for 15mins a day make me lose weight?

and run laps around a feild? lol i live in a tiny town need to lose about 100 pounds so i wanna do em in 20lbs goals or whatever anyways u get what im saying i wanna know the fastest way to shed pounds and i already know about eating right n healthy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I think it is great to start with 15 minutes a day. You can add five minutes a week after you build up your strength a bit. Good for you!

Good Luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:44 PM on May. 21, 2010

• something better than nothing
    Anonymous

• I think it should if you also eat and drink low cal/ healthy.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:37 PM on May. 21, 2010

• you should try and exercise for atleast a half an hour to an hour to loose weight. & diet/
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:39 PM on May. 21, 2010

• i jog stairs 30min a day just to maintain my weight, so 15min? unless you're fat percentage is really high, it might not do anything but give you a butt lift
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:40 PM on May. 21, 2010

• stairs are awsome, its more exercise then most think. you may want to increase it to 30 min a day.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 10:41 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Cardio is the best thing you can do, but being 100lbs overweight is really hard for a body to adjust to that vigerous of exercise. Start with 15-30 min BRISK walk, when you are comfortable with that you can take the next step. Remember to stretch first!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:43 PM on May. 21, 2010

• 30min should be your minimum workout time.. so try to go for 1hr a day if you can..
    Also get stretch bands they are great for building long lean muscle. Muscle burns more calories!
    Im trying to lose 80lbs. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Im trying to lose 80lbs. Good Luck!

~~~ after i haave my baby next month i will need to loose 50.... any of your tips would be greatly appreciated message me, please
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:50 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I am not a good person to give advice on this but i would think you should start with 15 then add time to that as you get stronger...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:52 PM on May. 21, 2010