Is this just a hot flash?

I am 7 weeks post partum, baby just started sleeping through the night (9 hours). The past several mornings I have woken up with my entire body feeling really hot and my insides hurting from the heat. I feel very similar to the time I had heat stroke. I'm not bundled with alot of blankets and the house is really cool in the morning. When I wake up, my insides feel so hot that I feel sick, almost drunk like, and feel like throwing up. It takes several hours for me to feel better. THis didn't happen till he started sleeping through the night. DH says I hit the bed and don't move till the alarm goes of, that I don't even change positions while sleeping, so I must be sleeping really deep. But i don't feel like it, I feel so exausted, like I haven't slept in days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Health

• If it's hormones, it usually happens right after delivery. I would definitely see a Dr. It sounds like you might be running a fever.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:18 PM on May. 26, 2010