Hey... Missed Period but dont want to get my hopes up! :((?

Hey everyone!
I have a story and i want some more apinions..
Ok so last month I had my period on the 21st. have a 28 day cycle and my periods are very regular. It lasts for 5 days . I just calculated my next period and it shows that I should of had it on 18 or 19. something like that.. it says that i am 2 days late. its almost midnight and its going on 3 days with missed period. I dont want to get my hopes up and then my period comes, but i never miss a period unless im pregnant. I have been feeling Moody and my breast are tender. Ive broken out but thats all for now.. Its crazy b/c if i am pregnant, this means i might be about 3 weeks long..
When should i take a pregnancy test?! Im so excited, but terrified!

eve27

Asked by eve27 at 10:46 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Take it now!!! and tell us! *baby dust* coming your way
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:56 PM on May. 21, 2010

• take it in the morning!! (obviously this morning has passed already for you since you posted this last night) but defintiely take a test tomorrow morning if it still hasnt come. Good Luck!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:18 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Get an equate test from walmart and take it after holding your pee for awhile with lil drinks or in the moring with FMU. GL it should show but there are some ppl that dont show till after 2wks late. GL
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 8:56 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I still didnt have my perioddd
    eve27

Answer by eve27 at 9:09 PM on May. 22, 2010