Are you freaking serious?

lmao!!! Some chick just told me she was so financially set, she lives it good!.

Lol so good that she had to start an Americrap business 2 weeks ago? OMG lol.

If you were rich would you be on this forum starting a new business?

Hell no I dbe enjoying my life, not be on this stupid thing like I am now!

If you are set hunny get your as of the computer and enjoy life!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• ameriplan? no probably not, some other business? yes most likely, money isnt everything and while life is short money can be gone tomorrow, I would rather have a back up plan and honestly if you are business minded running one is fun if your doing something you love and enjoy. Who says you cant travel, volunteer and run a business? I do it and its not that hard and I am not financially set. Right now i run a childrens clothing store, volunteer at the schools and for clubs and we take trips, even if we had plenty of money i would still want to do something like what i do now.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:07 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Maybe she needs something to do? I know if I was the only one of my friends that was set, it'd be a pretty boring life since everyone else is working.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:01 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Ameriplan... is it even a real job? I see that crap advertised on craigslist all the time.

Anonymous

• Even if I were financially set I would probably open a business. I don think i could just go live it up, i would want to be productive but hey thats just me i like to keep myself busy.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:07 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Well yeah maybe a real business! I could see that! But Americrap? lol. Mock the other rich people that nice lol.
    Anonymous

• 3 ring you would open an Americrap business instead of traveling, volunteering? Life is short, you could die tommorow and youwould open and Americrap business for fun? lmao!
    Anonymous

• Like Americrap takes a lot of time...it only takes the time you put into it, that's why it's called a home business.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:48 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Who cares what this other woman is doing? You have nothing better to do than sit on your computer and mock her???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Americrap... how creative. You must admire her. Even if I was financially set, I'd still run my AmeriPLAN business because it pays me repeatedly for one, and for two, I enjoy what I do. You should grow up and learn some respect.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 2:11 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Thats great! except why would you work Americrap, why not something that pays more, if you really want to be useful.

Anyway the point is, I always seem to catch Americrap people in lies.
    She admmited after a while she was not all set, she was just lieing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on May. 22, 2010