Thongs...do you really like wearing them?

I personally hate thongs, they feel like a permanent wedgie. The only reason I would wear them is to keep my panty line from showing in a fitting dress or pants. If I had a choice it would be granny panties 24/7 but I know that doesn't look appetizing to the hubby. Do you like thongs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I prefer G-Strings, not thongs. You can't feel it that way. But I do prefer them to regular undies... I figure, my underwear are going to end up in my crack anyways, so why not just start it that way...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:13 PM on May. 21, 2010

• No I hate them.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:07 PM on May. 21, 2010

• yes, I do. But I have found that I need a size bigger in a thong than in a normal panty so that I don't feel " a permanent wedgie". You might try that.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:07 PM on May. 21, 2010

• No, I've never owned a pair that was comfortable.
    Anonymous

• no i hate them. they are so uncomfortable and so small you might as well not even wear underwear! ill wear them if im gonna dress up sexy for my SO or i know that hes gonna be taking my pants off that night, lol, but besides that i just dont wear any underwear because i hate panty lines too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:08 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Oh, and I opt for a g-string rather than an actual thong. Less material.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 PM on May. 21, 2010

• i think they LOOK hot! but they are not comfy...i prefer high waisted panties with a garter belt and stockings...
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 11:09 PM on May. 21, 2010

• love em thats all i can wear but only string, not the ones with the wider backside....
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:09 PM on May. 21, 2010

• thongs and g strings are pretty much the only thing i have worn for years, recently i added the boy shorts because they look better when i am in gym clothes lol. Thongs dont bother me but I am so used to them that for me it is normal. It did take some getting used to, i also found that you cant just wear any kind, you have to find the ones that are comfy. It really depends on what they are made of and the quality. If you buy the cheap $2.00 a pair at walmart well then your going to get your moneys worth and a string burn up your rear.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:10 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I do not like them that's why i don't wear any underwear at all! The only problem is i can constantly smell my lady bits.
    Anonymous