Got back fat?

I need a good exercise to get rid of back fat...the roll that sits just under your bra line....Ideas? I have heard swimming but there's not a pool close that I could go to.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:12 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• push ups.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:18 PM on May. 21, 2010

• They said on tv that back fat is due to wearing the wrong bra. Go to a store that fits you, see if they can get you the right bra and see if that helps. It's a lot easier than pushups. Oh and btw, Dr OZ says pushups are for the pect muscles in the front, not the muscles in the back.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 PM on May. 21, 2010

• It's not a wrong bra size, I have it when I don't have a bra on
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:40 PM on May. 21, 2010

• CARDIO. and then move on to strength training.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:41 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I've got some back fat too- if I can figure out anything to get rid of it I'll let you know!
    Anonymous

• actually hip hop abs helped me..i had tons of it and lost it all.. i had such great results i started working for beachbody because everyone was asking what i was doing and they wanted to do it to...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:41 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Unfortunately we can't target fat loss to specific areas of our bodies, the only thing that will work is losing weight (fat) all over. Eating less and cardio will help in the fat loss, and resistance training will help you tone up and burn more fat as well. I'm assuming you dont have any problems anywhere else on your body, as far as fat is concerned, so that tells me that your back is the first place you gain weight. Just pay attention to calories in and calories out and you should lose it in no time. Do a search for BMR calculators and that will tell you how many calories your body burns at rest, which then you can figure out how much to eat everyday to lose. Good luck:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on May. 23, 2010

• THat's the area that I've made the most progress in lol.
    There are pics on my blog, hippie-mommy.com

Count calories and exercise.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2010