Is there any relief out there that uve tried an it worked??

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 11:34 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ask your doctor mine gave me flexural or something like that that helped or try tums that also worked for me

Answer by LeannaHartle09 at 11:44 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I took tums, maalox or pepcid when I couldn't stand it anymore. I also found that doing a little yoga (like cat and table poses) let my belly hang down and gave me some temorary relief since the baby wasn't pressing on my stomach as much when I was in those positions.

• Zantac when I was pregnant and reglan (before the recall) after pregnancy.

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:52 PM on May. 21, 2010

• zantac was my savior from about 26 weeks on, before that tums and not overeating did the trick ok. peppermint oil also works for some.

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:38 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Papaya enzyme is miraculous, be sure to get one without pineapple, though. Whole Foods has a relatively inexpensive one.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:57 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I went through about 4-5 meds before my dr finally prescribed nexium. I was throwing up due to my acid reflux being so bad. With the nexium, I only throw up 2-3 times/week - much better!

Answer by missanc at 8:11 AM on May. 22, 2010