have your kids ever done this to you

my five year just had a blow out. there was crap everywhere in my bathroom. when i saw i thought i was gonna pass out by the mess she made in there. she said she couldn't make it and i believe her. man i was so pissed. I had to clean her and the bathroom. has your kid every did anything this digusting before?

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 11:45 PM on May. 21, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• only if they are sick and it wasn';t that bad. It was literally they were trying to make it.
    Anonymous

• Really? it's not like they did it on purpose so why be so mad?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:49 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Uh no. I'm sorry : (
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:50 PM on May. 21, 2010

• When my oldest daughter was 3, she pooped and I wasn't in the bathrooms with her so I'm not sure how she managed to get poop on her hands, but there were poop handprints on the bathroom counter, on the toilet, and on her face, and even some was spread on the floor....I had a violent vomit session being that I was preggers with my 2nd and had a super sensitive nose. Top that! LOL!
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 11:50 PM on May. 21, 2010

I was pissed because I am extra exhausted and she didn't even tell me! I had to smell her in order to figure out what went on. I know she couldn't help it. but i don't understand why she didn't call me if she needed help.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:53 PM on May. 21, 2010

• Ah, I see...maybe she was embarrassed. Poor momma!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:00 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Oh yeah! BTDT more than once. I HATE the house I live in right now because it has carpet in the bathroom! Thank god I have a good carpet shampooer or else we would have had to rip it up after my son had the flu!!

I can understand being irritated that she didn't tell you. My kids are luckily the opposite. They would stand there crying and yelling for help until I got to them to calm them down. I know because we just had that happen a few months ago.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:58 AM on May. 22, 2010