are there any exercises that can help make your butt bigger?

Today my husband said my butt needs to be a little bigger. He did not say it in a mean way but it hurt my feelings but i didnt want to let him know. I work out everyday and i weigh 118 just woundering if there is a exercise that will help build up that area.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on May. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• they have machines at the gym for that. but also squats, leg lifts, lunges. you should google butt exercises. but the thing is that you need to eat protein before and after you work out because protein turns into muscle and you want to build muscle in your butt.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:57 PM on May. 21, 2010

• I need to do some butt exercises bc my butt is flat it doesn't seem to bother my dh bc when I complain about it he tells me you have a nice ass especially when Im behind you (doggy style) it looks like a shape of a heart....aaaawww!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 22, 2010

• I eat icecream, and it makes my butt bigger :)
    seriously, any kind of squats or lunges will tone you up, but you might need to do some lifting to actually make the muscles bigger. The machines for leg lifts might work, or you can play a game with a toddler where you have them sit on your legs and do leg lifts while laying on your stomach. I use my kids like gym weights for my home work out, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Get black genes (j/k lol) I did squats to tone my stomach but instead now I can't fit into pants. Also what purpulbutterfly said.about the protein. I ate tuna and salmon daily. I also drank a lot of protein fortified soymilk. That burns the fat to muscle. My morning routine was watch a 30 min show. During the show I was marching in place. During the commercials I was doing squats. At night I would do as many crutchs as weeks I am postpartum times 5 (like now I am 39 weeks PP so 195).
    janel09

Answer by janel09 at 3:13 AM on May. 22, 2010

• yes!.. beachbody has brazil butt lift.. its great..it lifts the butt and makes it more muscular so it gets bigger and supple!
    here is the link
    https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart_Detail.asp?PriceID=84620&Cat=Fitness%20Program|Brazil%20Butt%20Lift
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:37 AM on May. 22, 2010

• a few yrs back i had a Personal trainer and I ask him lol ways to make my b utt bigger and he said squats or lunges and i did them and yes my butt got bigger lol.. and 2kids later its still big but i need to lose alot of weight
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:32 PM on May. 22, 2010

• I have found that walking lunges are the best lower body exercise for the butt!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:45 AM on May. 23, 2010