Lean on me...NOT!!!

Do any of you have a problem with someone constantly calling you, spilling their guts about all their issues, but when you need to talk they aren't there for you? How would you handle this situation if it was a close friend/relative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Since its a close friend/relative I would be open and honest and let them know I do not mind them coming to me seeking advice and venting on issues BUT I also need them there for me when trying times come my way.

Hopefully they will understand and if not maybe its time to re-evaluate the people in your life.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:07 AM on May. 22, 2010

• This doesn't sound like a 'close friend'. I would probably just tell them how I feel and that if they can't listen to you when you need to vent, that you aren't interested in their drama
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:05 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Yes I have one person like this. Thankfully just one. The rest are givers as well as takers so I get filled up too. Leaving the one friend, I am always feeling depleted!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:19 AM on May. 22, 2010

• out of all the friends I have, I think I only have one that doesn't do that. I have a special facebook page just for them and ringtone when they call so I can talk to them if I feel like being entertained.
    janel09

Answer by janel09 at 3:05 AM on May. 22, 2010