False labor...

...is getting on my nerves. It will get worse and uncomfortable and last for hours...and then taper off before it really goes anywhere. Ugh! It's like...just DO IT if you're gonna...and if it's not time yet... leave me alone until it is! LOL. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went thru that alot when I was preggers...It sucked for me thou bc I had braxton hicks from 4months all the way to the end and sometimes they were really strong...When I was in active labour I kept saying I was fine it was braxton hicks and then my water broke and realized I was in active labour...Not long after water breaking baby came and it was my first...Good luck and Congrats...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Im in "Early" labor now and i hate it. lol. i have been in it for a few days they are down to 10 mins but thats it, So im with ya
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 5:46 AM on May. 22, 2010