Why is my husband trying to contact his ex?

We had a problem about a year ago with her sending him revealing pics of her. We agreed that they should not be friends. I pulled up the computer history today to find a ringtone website that I had previously visited and I saw email finder seraching for her name, stated, & zip! I plan to ask him when he gets off work but I just want to know what you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I have looked up ex boyfriends out of pure curiosity & that was all. I had no feelings for them, i did not want to meet up, it was nothing like that. I was just curious that is all. Don't tell me you don't know one female who has looked up an ex out of curiosity. I could be nothing, but i could also be more serious. You need to talk to him from a friendly point of view to get him to open up. If you attack him, he will be much more likely to lie & avoid the whole thing. GL!

Anonymous

• I am sorry to say this, but it does not sound good.....I think it sounds like he's still into her....so sorry, girl.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 1:01 AM on May. 22, 2010

• hmmm suspicious..sorry but its weird especially if he didnt tell you..did u check the date?
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:07 AM on May. 22, 2010

• The date was for yesterday, Thursday! It's pretty weird to me too. That's why I've got to ask.

Nynne, I'm thinking the same thing and I'm starting to get more upset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 22, 2010

• OP here......

The date was for yesterday, Thursday! It's pretty weird to me too. That's why I've got to ask.

Anonymous

• I think you already know whats going on babe. What you have to figure out is what are you going to do about it? If they have not children together then there is no appropriate reason for him to contact her.
    bandrplus2

Answer by bandrplus2 at 1:18 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Sorry sweety...when does he get off, so you can put an end to the uncertainty ?
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 1:19 AM on May. 22, 2010

• OP here....

He should be home in about 30 minutes. This sucks. I'm not sure what to do. He hasn't actually cheated on me but this could be the beginning of it. LIFE SUCKS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Good Luck, I hope it's something you guys can work out.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 1:30 AM on May. 22, 2010

• let us know what the man says
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 22, 2010