How to mix it up in the bedroom?

Me and dh have always had a great sex life but after four years it seems like i am running out of new ideas to surprise him. I am really open to anything. But i have never been really kinky or wild but he wants me to be i just dont know what would be considered to weird any one have some good ways to add the spark. And really get him going.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• One time I hid a bottle of chocolate syrup in the bedroom next to the bed. I got hubby in the room covered his eyes with scarf and then undressed him and put the syrup on his lower belly and other areas ;) I then gave him oral while licking the chocolate off...Hubby was a sticky mess but he loved it and it wasn't too bad for me either =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:24 AM on May. 22, 2010

• just do it at random times....when he's driving with you in the passenger seat give him a BJ if the kids arent in the car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on May. 22, 2010

• after the kids go to bed find a place to have some fun around the house. kitchen table, bathroom sink, bent over the counter. any place that looks fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on May. 22, 2010

• The shower was our favorite place. We locked our bedroom door and the shower was big enough for both of us. Good times, good times
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on May. 22, 2010

• The other day my husband stuck a vibrating bullet (with the cord) in my anus. That was a good day!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on May. 22, 2010

• Why do you feel you need to "surprise" him? This is supposed to be a biological function, not a source of entertainment. Just get naked and do it.
    Anonymous